♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On the chore of watching anime
title
Saturday, August 11, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
So ever since I started my application for AME, I've been watching more anime shows so I wouldn't be left out in discussions. I think I'm overdoing it though ._. I usually watch 1 or 2 series at a time and take long breaks before the next set, but now I've decided to do 5-6 at the same time. Continuously.

As much as I enjoy doing this, I feel like it's a chore. It's tiring me out and taking too much of my time. Also, watching these much shows is confusing me so much. The story lines are getting tangled up. I may end up forgetting characters and plots days after watching them. That's what happens when I do a marathon especially for short series for just 1-2 days.

Here's what I've managed to watch during the past 3 weeks: Nisemonogatari, K-On Season 1, Angel Beats and, just recently, Uta no Prince-sama. I'll be writing my thoughts for the latest one on my next post.

I'm also watching the following ongoing shows: Fairy Tail (ep. 50-ish), Kokoro Connect (ep. 2) and Sword Art Online (ep. 5). I'm going to follow Persona 4 as well if Carlo give me a copy within this  week.

So now, I'm going to finish Black Rock Shooter (Miku ♥)... 2 episodes left. *sigh*

Labels: ,