♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On steady states and impulses II
title
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
Normally, it frustrates me on how my feelings can be easily swayed by just dreams. But when I think about it, dreams are somewhat connected to your subconscious; these might be telling you what you really feel deep down. Well, if that's the case, then I'm quite ashamed to admit that my feelings are everywhere.

Long story short, I found another person. Yes, the impulse response that would lead to that transient response. Well, how do I know it's not the new steady state? A hunch. A hunch and years of experience. Who knows, I might be wrong... but I don't want to jump into conclusions.

And you know me... I'm a sucker for signs. The day after I had that funny dream (what dream? meh, you pretty much figured it out... may gusto raw siya sa akin tapos we pretty much jumped into a flirtationship :|), we went out with a bunch of people the entire afternoon. And I don't normally do that. We don't usually go out together, but that's what happened. And somehow, I felt drawn to him. It's silly, I know.

How long would this last before it settles back to the steady state? No idea. But who knows, maybe it's my subconscious suggesting that I should return to sticking to someone my age. Or someone convenient (who's not gay, who's not taken, who's always there, who's easy to please, who hasn't friendzoned you yet, who has no fucking idea on how you feel, so on and so forth). 

So again, we might need that new set of rules. The others are already given and will be absolutely followed, but let's go through the important one: No one should ever know about this. If someone would find out, it should be him. Yes. Either be obvious or tell him yourself. That's all I ask.

So... let the transient response begin.

Labels: ,