♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D
my life
profile
links
On dropping things
title
Thursday, July 5, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
I'm dropping EEE 190 for the following reasons:
- My future thesis adviser does not approve of my taking it because:
- I still lack training for my desired topic (or I still lack training, period), and
- I haven't finished taking up the prerequisite subject (CoE 121) which makes me
- Still a probationary affiliate of DSP.
- If I do continue this, I will suffer next sem because of other killer subjects such as CoE 115, ECE 113 and ECE 117.
- (le minor reason) I want to take up Hapon 12 next sem.
- (le minor reason) My brother's delayed for a sem anyways.
- (le minor reason) I want to apply for another org.
- (le minor reason) I dunno. Staying in UP is fun. The real world is scary.
I don't know how my folks will react if they find out that I'm overstaying for another sem. Hell will break loose I guess. Hmmm. Maybe I can finally take up that library part time job I've always wanted. I'm willing to bet that my dad's really serious about not paying for my tuition if I stay another sem longer.
Labels: acads, family, plans
On dropping things
title
Thursday, July 5, 2012
date
~denskidoodles ♥
I'm dropping EEE 190 for the following reasons:
- My future thesis adviser does not approve of my taking it because:
- I still lack training for my desired topic (or I still lack training, period), and
- I haven't finished taking up the prerequisite subject (CoE 121) which makes me
- Still a probationary affiliate of DSP.
- If I do continue this, I will suffer next sem because of other killer subjects such as CoE 115, ECE 113 and ECE 117.
- (le minor reason) I want to take up Hapon 12 next sem.
- (le minor reason) My brother's delayed for a sem anyways.
- (le minor reason) I want to apply for another org.
- (le minor reason) I dunno. Staying in UP is fun. The real world is scary.
I don't know how my folks will react if they find out that I'm overstaying for another sem. Hell will break loose I guess. Hmmm. Maybe I can finally take up that library part time job I've always wanted. I'm willing to bet that my dad's really serious about not paying for my tuition if I stay another sem longer.
Labels: acads, family, plans
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥