On a random divisoria trip
title
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
Memo to self: You've been using 'random' too much in your blog titles. You're so random.
Anyways, today is Tuesday, June 12, Independence Day. No classes today so I opted to go to Divisoria once again to buy candies since I'm low on funds. I need money to rebuild my long lost toolbox, to buy materials/print pictures for my late summer project, and to sustain my guilty pleasures.
Since I woke up late, I left home after lunch. Good thing the traffic wasn't too heavy, despite the earlier rains. Considering it's a holiday, the crowd was tolerable. I was able to buy sour rainbow tape (or gay bacon, as they fondly call it), gummy worms and pink gummallows. Hopefully they would sell like hotcakes. I really need cash right now.
On my way to 168 mall to check on a random anime stall (I take a less traveled route), I happened to see this mall that has free WiFi in their third floor food court. I mentally take note to go there to kill time. And here I am in this new and unfamiliar place (well, it looks like a normal Divi mall, just less people around). Only a few food stalls are open. The place is almost deserted, except for people social dancing at the center area. Yes. Dancing. Very curious.
I think I'll wait until 5pm before going home. This is still Divisoria, after all, and I fear for my possessions and safety. I'm out of cash as well so no milk tea for now. Ciao.
Labels: interludes
On a random divisoria trip
title
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Memo to self: You've been using 'random' too much in your blog titles. You're so random.
Anyways, today is Tuesday, June 12, Independence Day. No classes today so I opted to go to Divisoria once again to buy candies since I'm low on funds. I need money to rebuild my long lost toolbox, to buy materials/print pictures for my late summer project, and to sustain my guilty pleasures.
Since I woke up late, I left home after lunch. Good thing the traffic wasn't too heavy, despite the earlier rains. Considering it's a holiday, the crowd was tolerable. I was able to buy sour rainbow tape (or gay bacon, as they fondly call it), gummy worms and pink gummallows. Hopefully they would sell like hotcakes. I really need cash right now.
On my way to 168 mall to check on a random anime stall (I take a less traveled route), I happened to see this mall that has free WiFi in their third floor food court. I mentally take note to go there to kill time. And here I am in this new and unfamiliar place (well, it looks like a normal Divi mall, just less people around). Only a few food stalls are open. The place is almost deserted, except for people social dancing at the center area. Yes. Dancing. Very curious.
I think I'll wait until 5pm before going home. This is still Divisoria, after all, and I fear for my possessions and safety. I'm out of cash as well so no milk tea for now. Ciao.
Labels: interludes
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥