♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On a quick and clean post
title
Saturday, April 28, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
I've realized that blog posts should be spontaneous, unplanned and fresh.
As much as possible, during or as soon as the event ends.

So anyways, today is cleanup day in DSP coined as DSPalinis. It's my second cleanup as a DSP-er.

Morning was such a great start. Even though my mom was going to Laguna for a meeting, she was meeting with others in the Vanguard building. So I decided to tag along with her on the way. She even bought me breakfast at McDonalds and paid for (most of) our taxi fare. On top of that, she gave me allowance for today. Woohoo~

I was the earliest DSProbi there. I ate breakfast a few minutes before 9AM, the scheduled meeting time. The probies and affiliates arrived one after another. The late comers had to treat everyone to ice cream so there were small arguments regarding their time of arrival.

They planned to re-organize the room layout so that meant moving almost all of the tables and equipment. A third of the fourth floor hallway was stuffed. It was so overwhelming. Since I disliked handling wires and small stuff, and doing inventory, I opted to do wiping, sweeping, dusting and carrying. Same old, same old... maybe except for accidental scratches. Ouch.

I also took this as an opportunity to do my transcription homework. It's a good thing Ma'am Reg was lenient. But I had to eat lunch late because of that. Since there were no chicken left, I had to grab one from WCEL who were also having their lab cleanup. Thank you Brycko~

After lunch, we had to bring the things back inside and rearrange them to their new positions. There was a small ice cream break afterwards. Omnomnom~ keso, tsokolate, fruit salad and buco melon :D Fortunately there were a lot to go around unlike last cleanup.

And now, I'm typing during this self-imposed break. I'm hoping that Acad Div's still having their meeting so I can eat pizza too :9 Hahaha. Okay, gotta get back~

Labels: