♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On literal pains
title
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
It's been two years since I've had an appendectomy operation. Everything went smoothly... I was supposed to go to my doctor for a follow-up check-up 6 months after the operation but my father told me not to go if I feel normal.

Now I'm kinda regretting it~ I'm having sharp abdominal pains at my right side where the appendix used to be. It stings and hurts so much that I can't even bring myself to sit up. Fortunately, this only lasts for a couple of minutes and occurs only either after (1) doing relatively intense stretching and (2) having a long nap that involves resting my head on a table.

My mom says it's because I lack stretching and exercise... but it's weird that this kind of pain only started a year after the operation. Prior to that, I've never felt this sensation. And I don't think I'll be seeing a doctor soon because our family doesn't do yearly/monthly/whateverly checkups unless we're sure it's serious. Gah. And I'm scared of the university's infirmary. LOL.

I just hope this pain's just temporary... like my body would eventually get used to it. *sigh*

Labels: