♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D
my life
profile
links
On the last push~
title
Friday, March 30, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
My last exam for the semester...
Tomorrow...
And tomorrow...
I shall again see the sunflowers blossoming at the University Avenue...
And again I shall think to myself...
Those sunflowers were supposed to be blooming for me.
*sigh*
Back to studying.
Labels: cogitations
On the last push~
title
Friday, March 30, 2012
date
~denskidoodles ♥
My last exam for the semester...
Tomorrow...
And tomorrow...
I shall again see the sunflowers blossoming at the University Avenue...
And again I shall think to myself...
Those sunflowers were supposed to be blooming for me.
*sigh*
Back to studying.
Labels: cogitations
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥