♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On handling things
title
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥

It isn't bad as it seems. Actually, it's better.

I'm surprised on how everyone's handling things. Even myself.

I talked with him after arriving from Saturday's party. We promised each other to take things one step at a time... I don't want to force too much work and pressure on him. Finals week's just around the corner so acads must *always* come first. Besides, I'm still in the process of moving on and trying my best to condition myself: you're not the boss anymore.

We talked again the following day. He took note of things that must be taken care of during the summer and the start of the first semester. There's the upcoming sem planning, newsletter, org recognition/tambayan renewals, events to document and miscellaneous stuff. The list was long but I remember mentioning that scheduling was the key here.

And there's the drafting of incoming members. We were all surprised on the applicants who chose Sec. Back then, once you had Sec in your choices, you were automatically assigned there. Also, if you were unfortunate to not be selected by your desired division, you were drafted to Sec. But now, we have the luxury (or burden) of selecting future members based on one's abilities or character, and not only because of his or her preference. Allen joked that it had something to do with my appeal. As much as I want to take credit for that, I believe everyone had a hand on their decision :)

I'm still hoping that the future Exe board would allow him to pick more than 6 members. Our numbers are still dwindling since several of them are either graduating, going thesis-mode (that would be me :P), or transferring to another division. My only fear is that the division will be mostly composed of young blood. That's why I'm hoping he would accept the director post again. I believe he's the most capable in training them to work for the division and organization. Meh. Biased? I rather think otherwise.

As for me, I'm not yet done with my work. I still have two unreleased newsletter issues for this school year and I must finish these as soon as possible.

And after that, I'd have no other option but to move on, let go and start preparing for thesis work and my last year in college. Hopefully.

Labels: , , ,