♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D
my life
profile
links
On decisions
title
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
This has got to be the most difficult decision I would ever make in my entire term as Sec VP.
Two more days before the Miting de Avance.
Three more days before the EleCKTions.
Four more days before it's finally over.
Save the best for last? Meh.
I'm (still) torn.
:(
Labels: cogitations, sec
On decisions
title
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
date
~denskidoodles ♥
This has got to be the most difficult decision I would ever make in my entire term as Sec VP.
Two more days before the Miting de Avance.
Three more days before the EleCKTions.
Four more days before it's finally over.
Save the best for last? Meh.
I'm (still) torn.
:(
Labels: cogitations, sec
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥