On addictions
title
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
The symptoms started during high school, but I did nothing to cure these...
I think I've become addicted to the following during college (in order of intensity):
1. Laziness
2. Internet
3. PDA
4. Sleeping
5. Eating
Do they have rehab for these stuff? D:
Labels: cogitations
On addictions
title
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
date
~denskidoodles ♥
The symptoms started during high school, but I did nothing to cure these...
I think I've become addicted to the following during college (in order of intensity):
1. Laziness
2. Internet
3. PDA
4. Sleeping
5. Eating
Do they have rehab for these stuff? D:
Labels: cogitations
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥