my life
profile
links
On Valentine's Day
title
Thursday, February 16, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
Last Valentine's Day, I ordered roses for random people anonymously. It reminded me of something my high school friends did (give anonymous letters) and I thought it was an awesome idea. This year, I planned to give chocolates to at least 30 people. And I decided to make the chocolates myself. I asked Paula to teach me how to make homemade chocolate candies.
How I think I looked like while making them.
However, there was a problem since I couldn't find anyone who could deliver them without making the sender's identity known. So I decided to sell the chocolates instead. I managed to make a decent profit (decent because I always ended up eating some of the chocolates myself) and raise enough money to feed my minions during our meeting on the same day.
So then, there was this voice at the back of my head. It kept on saying "give... him... chooocoooolaaaaatessssss....ssss..." I mean, what's Valentine's Day if you're not going to celebrate yourself, right? Right. So I decided to give him a box.
Even though I did the same thing to my high school bestfriend/crush who turned out to be gay later on, I was still nervous on how to give it.
Yes, like all those sappy anime scenes.
He didn't show up in the tambayan as expected so it gave me the opportunity to think things through. I even asked Plurk people if I should do it or not... although the question was just a "Yes or No?" and "No" won. So close.
So when he finally showed up, I couldn't find the opportunity to give it to him without soliciting suspicious looks from people around us. And I couldn't think of anything to say once I've given it.
Maybe I should go tsundere like Kagami-san.
Due to some stroke of luck, he managed to tag along with us. Yes, I thought, you have plenty of chances. But. I. Just. Couldn't. Do. It. So I said to myself,
Final decision: after dinner, before he leaves... since we ride the same jeep out of UP.
It was all set... all I had to do was wait for the right time.
Then...
He ran off to the waiting shed as we were about to eat dinner.
Oh crap. You should've seen my frustrated face. I even grabbed his arm without thinking. Doh.
I should've done this instead.
I spent the night regretting it and even downing a nice bottle of Tanduay Ice to calm me down. (Seriously? Tanduay Ice? Weakshit). Good thing I had company to keep me distracted.
And that's how my Valentine's Day ended. I tried to give it again the following day since we were classmates in one subject. But since I had to ask my prof about taking an early exam, he managed to leave earlier. The guy who was asking the prof first didn't help either. Too many fucking questions. I wanted to strangle him then and there. By the time I left the room, he wasn't there anymore. FML.
And that's how my Valentine's Day ended. I tried to give it again the following day since we were classmates in one subject. But since I had to ask my prof about taking an early exam, he managed to leave earlier. The guy who was asking the prof first didn't help either. Too many fucking questions. I wanted to strangle him then and there. By the time I left the room, he wasn't there anymore. FML.
Labels: ♥, interludes, palaka, plans