On how to be sane while FB chatting
title
Saturday, February 4, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
Step 1: Wait at least five seconds before replying. Do not give the impression that chatting with this person is the only thing you're doing right now (even if it is).
Step 2: After replying, IMMEDIATELY close the chat window. This is to avoid expecting any replies.
Step 3: Keep calm and ALT + TAB. Keep yourself busy.
Step 4: PROFIT!
Labels: ♥, palaka, plans
On how to be sane while FB chatting
title
Saturday, February 4, 2012
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Step 1: Wait at least five seconds before replying. Do not give the impression that chatting with this person is the only thing you're doing right now (even if it is).
Step 2: After replying, IMMEDIATELY close the chat window. This is to avoid expecting any replies.
Step 3: Keep calm and ALT + TAB. Keep yourself busy.
Step 4: PROFIT!
Labels: ♥, palaka, plans
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥