On clarifications
title
Monday, February 6, 2012
date
~デンスキ♥
Wala akong pag-asa sayo. I know that very well. We're too different. And the most important part, you don't even like me.
You just make me think about these things. You're actually convenient.
I'm spewing nonsense. Maybe it's because you're the first person I've ever... uhm, whatever term you call what we're doing. I don't know :P
On another note. Two more months.
Labels: messages, palaka
On clarifications
title
Monday, February 6, 2012
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Wala akong pag-asa sayo. I know that very well. We're too different. And the most important part, you don't even like me.
You just make me think about these things. You're actually convenient.
I'm spewing nonsense. Maybe it's because you're the first person I've ever... uhm, whatever term you call what we're doing. I don't know :P
On another note. Two more months.
Labels: messages, palaka
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥