On a random Christmas
title
Monday, December 26, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
Well isn't it weird that I spent the first few hours of Christmas playing Sanctus RO (A relatively new Ragnarok Online private server)?
No, not really.I'm making this post since it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. And I need to break the pathetic-crush-life-posts streak. It's getting too stressful.
As usual, our family spent Christmas Eve in my lola's house in Parañaque. Learning from last year's fiasco in Conti's, my tito and tita opted for a take-out Noche Buena: a Familia Fiesta bilao from Panciteria Lido and a Bucket Meal from KFC. Then there's the usual fiesta ham, keso de bola and macaroni salad from my mom. It was a simple yet filling feast.
After hearing mass the following morning, we headed to Bulacan to visit the father's side of the family. We stayed there the entire day. I spent the whole afternoon playing with my younger cousins and sleeping. After everyone was finally present, we had the usual exchange of gifts and picture taking. It was already past 7 when we left.
Finally, the four of us had desert at Cafe Breton in Tomas Morato. As usual, their crepes never fail to satisfy our cravings. Instead of getting my usual order of La Pinay (mango + chocolate sauce + vanilla ice cream), I tried the De Ja Vu (mango + caramel syrup + special creme sauce + vanilla ice cream). Well yes, it is a déjà vu of La Pinay. After eating, I went to Boba, a milk tea store a few blocks away. I ordered their Classic Boba Milk Tea with pearls. Not bad.
Anyhoo. So that ends my hunger-inducing Christmas recap.
Labels: family, interludes
On a random Christmas
title
Monday, December 26, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Well isn't it weird that I spent the first few hours of Christmas playing Sanctus RO (A relatively new Ragnarok Online private server)?
No, not really.I'm making this post since it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. And I need to break the pathetic-crush-life-posts streak. It's getting too stressful.
As usual, our family spent Christmas Eve in my lola's house in Parañaque. Learning from last year's fiasco in Conti's, my tito and tita opted for a take-out Noche Buena: a Familia Fiesta bilao from Panciteria Lido and a Bucket Meal from KFC. Then there's the usual fiesta ham, keso de bola and macaroni salad from my mom. It was a simple yet filling feast.
After hearing mass the following morning, we headed to Bulacan to visit the father's side of the family. We stayed there the entire day. I spent the whole afternoon playing with my younger cousins and sleeping. After everyone was finally present, we had the usual exchange of gifts and picture taking. It was already past 7 when we left.
Finally, the four of us had desert at Cafe Breton in Tomas Morato. As usual, their crepes never fail to satisfy our cravings. Instead of getting my usual order of La Pinay (mango + chocolate sauce + vanilla ice cream), I tried the De Ja Vu (mango + caramel syrup + special creme sauce + vanilla ice cream). Well yes, it is a déjà vu of La Pinay. After eating, I went to Boba, a milk tea store a few blocks away. I ordered their Classic Boba Milk Tea with pearls. Not bad.
Anyhoo. So that ends my hunger-inducing Christmas recap.
Labels: family, interludes
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥