On my Christmas gift to myself
title
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
So I started a tradition for myself last year. I would spend real money to customize my pet Kacheek in Neopets. Why?
[1] I've been playing Neopets ever since I was 12. That's almost 8 years. And I've gained so much throughout the years. I've learned HTML/CSS, stock market basics, and some words/jargon because of this game. I've also managed to release my creative side (both in digital and traditional methods). Since the site is free to use, I guess this is a way of paying back (literally?).
[2] Holiday promo of Neopets. Get free NeoCash if you spend a certain amount for during the holiday season.
[3] Items so pretty 8D
[4] A way to reward myself? Lol.
So, I have a male Kacheek named TopherNeobaby3 (Yes, I named him that way. Don't ask). And this is what he looked like (more or less) the entire year.

And I don't know if I'm in the right position to decide this. I bet this is not allowed to be mentioned in the Neopets site, but I want to think that my Neopet is gay. Yes, gay. And maybe this is just an excuse to allow him to cross dress. Well, he also is painted rainbow, so I guess it adds to the overall effect? Nah, just ignore me. I just need a valid excuse to make him wear a pretty wig and dress.
So, this is what I ended up getting him for Christmas. The Neocash items here add up to 1000 or an equivalent of 10 dollars. I'm quite pleased with it (animations make it prettier <3).
Labels: hobbies, random
On my Christmas gift to myself
title
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
So I started a tradition for myself last year. I would spend real money to customize my pet Kacheek in Neopets. Why?
[1] I've been playing Neopets ever since I was 12. That's almost 8 years. And I've gained so much throughout the years. I've learned HTML/CSS, stock market basics, and some words/jargon because of this game. I've also managed to release my creative side (both in digital and traditional methods). Since the site is free to use, I guess this is a way of paying back (literally?).
[2] Holiday promo of Neopets. Get free NeoCash if you spend a certain amount for during the holiday season.
[3] Items so pretty 8D
[4] A way to reward myself? Lol.
So, I have a male Kacheek named TopherNeobaby3 (Yes, I named him that way. Don't ask). And this is what he looked like (more or less) the entire year.

And I don't know if I'm in the right position to decide this. I bet this is not allowed to be mentioned in the Neopets site, but I want to think that my Neopet is gay. Yes, gay. And maybe this is just an excuse to allow him to cross dress. Well, he also is painted rainbow, so I guess it adds to the overall effect? Nah, just ignore me. I just need a valid excuse to make him wear a pretty wig and dress.
So, this is what I ended up getting him for Christmas. The Neocash items here add up to 1000 or an equivalent of 10 dollars. I'm quite pleased with it (animations make it prettier <3).
Labels: hobbies, random
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥