On anime memes
title
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
Pick 5 of your favorite animes (in no particular order) and answer the following questions about them:
1. Code Geass
2. Digimon
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Lovely Complex
5. Card Captor Sakura
Who is your favorite character in #2?Can't decide. Either Sora Takenouchi or Hikari Yagami
Who is your least favorite character in #1?Charles zi Britannia. HSGADGAJSHAJSH
What’s your favorite episode of #4?Episode 18 ? Chuuu~
What is your favorite season of #5?Uhm, the only season? :D
What’s your favorite relationship in #3?Hikaru x Kaoru! Twincest is ♥
Who is your anti-relationship in #2?What is anti-relationship? Yung ayoko magkatuluyan? Siguro si Tai at Sora. No-no!
How long have you watched #1?Can't remember. Third year college siguro.
How did you become interested in #3?Friends who knew I would go moe over the characters. *cough*Kit*cough*
Who is your favorite actor in #4?I honestly don't know them. Maybe I'll go for the seiyuu of Risa :)
Which show do you prefer out of #1, 2 & 5?#2. First love ♥
Which show have you seen more episodes of, #1 or 3?#1, hands down. Hello 2 seasons.
If you could be any character from #4 who would you be?Risarisarisarisarisa♥ Love life plz :))
How would you kill off your favorite character in #2?Noooooooo. Let them give in to the power of darkness :))
Give a random quote from #1[Lelouch]
This is also a punishment for you... you will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever.. you will no longer be able to live as Kururugi Suzaku... you will sacrifice all of your own happiness for the world.. eternally..[Suzaku]
I accept... that geass...*cue crying scene~ I just bawled my eyes out TT__TT*
Would a #3/4 crossover work?Why not :) I can imagine it: host club treating Risa like a princess and making Ohtani jealous XD
Overall, which show has a better cast, #3 or 5?#3, they seem more diverse and funny. Card captor sakura appeals to a younger group, I suppose.
Which has better music, #2 or 4?#2, even though I still need to get a copy of the songs. Nooooo~
Labels: anime, random
On anime memes
title
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Pick 5 of your favorite animes (in no particular order) and answer the following questions about them:
1. Code Geass
2. Digimon
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Lovely Complex
5. Card Captor Sakura
Who is your favorite character in #2?Can't decide. Either Sora Takenouchi or Hikari Yagami
Who is your least favorite character in #1?Charles zi Britannia. HSGADGAJSHAJSH
What’s your favorite episode of #4?Episode 18 ? Chuuu~
What is your favorite season of #5?Uhm, the only season? :D
What’s your favorite relationship in #3?Hikaru x Kaoru! Twincest is ♥
Who is your anti-relationship in #2?What is anti-relationship? Yung ayoko magkatuluyan? Siguro si Tai at Sora. No-no!
How long have you watched #1?Can't remember. Third year college siguro.
How did you become interested in #3?Friends who knew I would go moe over the characters. *cough*Kit*cough*
Who is your favorite actor in #4?I honestly don't know them. Maybe I'll go for the seiyuu of Risa :)
Which show do you prefer out of #1, 2 & 5?#2. First love ♥
Which show have you seen more episodes of, #1 or 3?#1, hands down. Hello 2 seasons.
If you could be any character from #4 who would you be?Risarisarisarisarisa♥ Love life plz :))
How would you kill off your favorite character in #2?Noooooooo. Let them give in to the power of darkness :))
Give a random quote from #1[Lelouch]
This is also a punishment for you... you will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever.. you will no longer be able to live as Kururugi Suzaku... you will sacrifice all of your own happiness for the world.. eternally..[Suzaku]
I accept... that geass...*cue crying scene~ I just bawled my eyes out TT__TT*
Would a #3/4 crossover work?Why not :) I can imagine it: host club treating Risa like a princess and making Ohtani jealous XD
Overall, which show has a better cast, #3 or 5?#3, they seem more diverse and funny. Card captor sakura appeals to a younger group, I suppose.
Which has better music, #2 or 4?#2, even though I still need to get a copy of the songs. Nooooo~
Labels: anime, random
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥