On quotable quotes [MM]
title
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
Mira: (to herself) This is troublesome. What do I do?
Yukari: (suddenly appears at Mira's side) It's up to you. But don't forget, no matter what happens, he's still your subordinate.
Mira: (surprised) Yukari! How did you get... Ugh, never mind. (looks at her and smiles bitterly) So, after all these years, you can still read my thoughts.
Yukari: (smiles back) It's an acquired skill, my dear Esec.
Mira: So you know everything?
Yukari: I think I know more than enough.
Mira: (sighs) So you think I shouldn't avoid him?
Yukari: As Disjoncteur's president, I'll say this: You should know that he's one of the candidates for being an Esec. Ignoring him and shunning him from that opportunity may be unfair.
Mira: Well, it's actually the other way around. I see no one else but him. (pause) That's why I took this job: since I thought I wouldn't be having anyone under me. But hey, I ended up having these apprentices and even getting tangled with one of them.
Yukari: Hmm, that IS a problem.
Mira: So what's the solution?
Yukari: Well my dear blockmate, soeur and friend, let me tell you this: after 5 years here, Engineering has taught me that there are many paths to one goal. We know that there is an ideal model, an unattainable one so we try our best to make our imperfect model as close as the ideal as possible. One method of modelling may be easy, but long and tedious. Another may be short, but complex and impossible to do on by hand. Some solutions may be just right in front of your nose. While others prove to be futile: as when you keep on solving and getting these ridiculous values, you know you're doing something wrong. It's all about how you decide to tackle things. Well, for this, I'm clueless.
Mira: Well you've left me more confused than before. That was... thought-provoking. Thanks Yukari.
Yukari: (pats Mira) No problem. I hope you find that proper solution. (leaves)
Labels: anecdotes, palaka
On quotable quotes [MM]
title
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Mira: (to herself) This is troublesome. What do I do?
Yukari: (suddenly appears at Mira's side) It's up to you. But don't forget, no matter what happens, he's still your subordinate.
Mira: (surprised) Yukari! How did you get... Ugh, never mind. (looks at her and smiles bitterly) So, after all these years, you can still read my thoughts.
Yukari: (smiles back) It's an acquired skill, my dear Esec.
Mira: So you know everything?
Yukari: I think I know more than enough.
Mira: (sighs) So you think I shouldn't avoid him?
Yukari: As Disjoncteur's president, I'll say this: You should know that he's one of the candidates for being an Esec. Ignoring him and shunning him from that opportunity may be unfair.
Mira: Well, it's actually the other way around. I see no one else but him. (pause) That's why I took this job: since I thought I wouldn't be having anyone under me. But hey, I ended up having these apprentices and even getting tangled with one of them.
Yukari: Hmm, that IS a problem.
Mira: So what's the solution?
Yukari: Well my dear blockmate, soeur and friend, let me tell you this: after 5 years here, Engineering has taught me that there are many paths to one goal. We know that there is an ideal model, an unattainable one so we try our best to make our imperfect model as close as the ideal as possible. One method of modelling may be easy, but long and tedious. Another may be short, but complex and impossible to do on by hand. Some solutions may be just right in front of your nose. While others prove to be futile: as when you keep on solving and getting these ridiculous values, you know you're doing something wrong. It's all about how you decide to tackle things. Well, for this, I'm clueless.
Mira: Well you've left me more confused than before. That was... thought-provoking. Thanks Yukari.
Yukari: (pats Mira) No problem. I hope you find that proper solution. (leaves)
Labels: anecdotes, palaka
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥