On happy thoughts
title
Monday, September 26, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
It's criminal to be this happy for this long.
But hey, is it my fault if I love the feeling
of how your hands fit perfectly in mine,
of your arms around me even for a while
of running my fingers through your hairline
of hugging you for a very long time?
I may be watching Lovely Complex for so long, but I really want to say
“One day I’ll make you regret saying “sorry”, so be prepared.”
Labels: ♥, palaka
On happy thoughts
title
Monday, September 26, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
It's criminal to be this happy for this long.
But hey, is it my fault if I love the feeling
of how your hands fit perfectly in mine,
of your arms around me even for a while
of running my fingers through your hairline
of hugging you for a very long time?
I may be watching Lovely Complex for so long, but I really want to say
“One day I’ll make you regret saying “sorry”, so be prepared.”
Labels: ♥, palaka
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥