♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D
my life
profile
links
ON TEH SEC TASK
title
Sunday, August 14, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
Dear 11A stalker, here's your answer key:
Required (some aren't included due to privacy concerns :D check the database for more details)
- Batch: 2007
- Circuit Batch: 2007-B
- Course: BS ECE
- Student number: 2007-46476
- Birthdate (Includes year of birth): 03-10-91
- Contact Details: necrorealms@y.c
- Address (City): Quezon City
- High school attended: Philippine Science High School - Main Campus
- Relationship status: Umaasa kay *toot*
Bonus
- Elementary and/or pre-school attended : Ann Arbor Montessori Learning Center, Parañaque City
- Favorite food: Crispy pata, shrimp tempura, California Maki or anything with tripe
- Favorite color: Blue or purple
- Favorite subject: EEE 11, EEE 21, EEE 51, Socio 10, Math 54, Chem 16
Duh obvious trivia- Currently the Vice President for Secretariat of UP Circuit
- Member of Society of Manufacturing Engineers (UP SME) and Institute of Electronics and Communication Engineers of the Philippines (UP IECEP)
- Been selling drinks and snacks since 3rd year 2nd sem
- Block G-18. I chose ECE because it was the default course of our batch and because it sounded cool back then.
- Still afraid of electricity or anything that may possibly go boom (bunsen burners, fireworks, gas stoves, gas stations)
Acad related trivia- I failed EEE 51 three times. Kaya love ko na sya ngayon.
- I used to be a DOST scholar before I failed EEE 43.
- I'm used to failure. My first flunked quiz was during Grade 3. I got a 23/50. My first flunked subject was Tech Prep, a 0.5 unit subject during first year high school. I didn't cry.
- I used to be an IML affiliate (I applied during my 3rd year). Now, I'm a DSP probie member.
- In EEE classes: 70% of the time, I am either trying to stay awake or asleep. 25% of the time, I am doing something unrelated to class. There's a 5% chance that I'm actually listening to the lecture.
Random trivia- I have a ganglion cyst on my left wrist. It's not cancerous, don't worry.
- I am attracted to megane danshi or guys wearing glasses.
- I've been playing Neopets for 8 years now.
- I had an appendectomy last March 2010. Two nights before my operation, I was praying to get sick so I would miss my EEE 51 3rd exam. I guess I made the wrong wish.
- The only time I drink alcohol is when I want to get too drunk to be able to confess my feelings to someone. I've drank only 5 times. I never got drunk.
Labels: random, sec
ON TEH SEC TASK
title
Sunday, August 14, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Dear 11A stalker, here's your answer key:
Required (some aren't included due to privacy concerns :D check the database for more details)
- Batch: 2007
- Circuit Batch: 2007-B
- Course: BS ECE
- Student number: 2007-46476
- Birthdate (Includes year of birth): 03-10-91
- Contact Details: necrorealms@y.c
- Address (City): Quezon City
- High school attended: Philippine Science High School - Main Campus
- Relationship status: Umaasa kay *toot*
Bonus
- Elementary and/or pre-school attended : Ann Arbor Montessori Learning Center, Parañaque City
- Favorite food: Crispy pata, shrimp tempura, California Maki or anything with tripe
- Favorite color: Blue or purple
- Favorite subject: EEE 11, EEE 21, EEE 51, Socio 10, Math 54, Chem 16
Duh obvious trivia- Currently the Vice President for Secretariat of UP Circuit
- Member of Society of Manufacturing Engineers (UP SME) and Institute of Electronics and Communication Engineers of the Philippines (UP IECEP)
- Been selling drinks and snacks since 3rd year 2nd sem
- Block G-18. I chose ECE because it was the default course of our batch and because it sounded cool back then.
- Still afraid of electricity or anything that may possibly go boom (bunsen burners, fireworks, gas stoves, gas stations)
Acad related trivia- I failed EEE 51 three times. Kaya love ko na sya ngayon.
- I used to be a DOST scholar before I failed EEE 43.
- I'm used to failure. My first flunked quiz was during Grade 3. I got a 23/50. My first flunked subject was Tech Prep, a 0.5 unit subject during first year high school. I didn't cry.
- I used to be an IML affiliate (I applied during my 3rd year). Now, I'm a DSP probie member.
- In EEE classes: 70% of the time, I am either trying to stay awake or asleep. 25% of the time, I am doing something unrelated to class. There's a 5% chance that I'm actually listening to the lecture.
Random trivia- I have a ganglion cyst on my left wrist. It's not cancerous, don't worry.
- I am attracted to megane danshi or guys wearing glasses.
- I've been playing Neopets for 8 years now.
- I had an appendectomy last March 2010. Two nights before my operation, I was praying to get sick so I would miss my EEE 51 3rd exam. I guess I made the wrong wish.
- The only time I drink alcohol is when I want to get too drunk to be able to confess my feelings to someone. I've drank only 5 times. I never got drunk.
Labels: random, sec
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥