♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On Division Wars
title
Saturday, August 6, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥

You guys make everything worth it

Last night, it felt depressing since I knew a lot of my members couldn't come to attend the finale. To tell you the truth, I was expecting this. We were quite few to begin with and we also had this known history of being inactive. *sigh*

Yet I still decided to go today. A lot of stupid or selfish reasons were involved actually: it's my responsibility as division head to be there, I had to get my camera from Lance and my laptop from Chito-kun, and of course, since you told me you were coming.

The trip to UP was surprisingly fast even though I was almost late. After discovering that I was in the same jeep as Lara and Tiann, I received a text that there were only 2 people who arrived. I knew it was over before it even started.

But it was still fun, nonetheless. We merged with Log (I was the only female there) and continued the race.

Things I've learned during the race:
1. Never trust anyone. Boo JE!
2. morning + hole + basketball team + to commit a mistake == AM.pit.heat.er(r).
3. Balay Kalinaw == House of peace
4. You can still run around UP while wearing shades.
5. Wild si Kevin Khan.
6. Carl Misagal is very, very light XD
7. I can cry on cue. I just need time.
8. There's a hidden path from Vanguard to track oval.
9. You can shoot, drown and hang someone and still go out to dinner with that person afterwards.
10. How to plank and owl.

And of course that you knew everything all along.

Labels: , , ,