♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D
my life
profile
links
On being tipsy
title
Saturday, August 27, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
My symptoms
- I laugh a lot
- I move around
- I speak in English more than I should
- I get dizzy
- I blurt out stuff
- I eat things that aren't mine
So far, so good.
No. 1: Drews
No. 2: I forgot :))
No. 3: Drews
No. 4: Rhoda's house
No. 5: FR 10B
No. 6: Meat shop
Labels: cogitations
On being tipsy
title
Saturday, August 27, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
My symptoms
- I laugh a lot
- I move around
- I speak in English more than I should
- I get dizzy
- I blurt out stuff
- I eat things that aren't mine
So far, so good.
No. 1: Drews
No. 2: I forgot :))
No. 3: Drews
No. 4: Rhoda's house
No. 5: FR 10B
No. 6: Meat shop
Labels: cogitations
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥