♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On how I see myself right now
title
Saturday, July 23, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
I think this pretty much sums up everything.

I just hope this is just those pesky hormones in action.

But I'll ask you anyways, just in case you realize that I'm talking about you.
--------------
[Update: 07.27.11]

Okay fine. I have until sembreak to determine if this is just caused by pesky hormones. But I will set ground rules for myself. (in random order)
  1. Be discreet :] Wag magkalat. Grabe. Ang kalat mo :|
  2. You will take this secret to the grave :| Sarah, my dear Koala, knows D:
  3. You are allowed to check his schedule for org related issues. ONLY. Alam mo yung memorize mo na sked nya?
  4. You are not allowed to look at his social networking sites. Ever.
  5. You are not allowed to stalk him. Ever.
  6. Avoid showing that sparkle-in-your-eyes look. Poker face is your best friend.
  7. Don't even try to hit on him. That's already weird as it is. (hah. what are you, 10?) Haha. Ha. Hahaha. Sige. Tawa pa.
  8. Don't even try giving the death glare on them.
  9. Please. Please. Please. Do not abuse your powers.
  10. Do not cut classes or let your acads suffer. Even if he asks you to.
  11. Wag magpaka-martyr. Don't let history repeat itself :P Anyare?
  12. He is not draggable. You are. Kthxbai.
  13. (Update: 08.02.11) You can only plurk about this 5 times per week.

Labels: , ,