♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D
my life
profile
links
On fangirling
title
Monday, July 18, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥

Hot Nerd Look + Harry Potter = ASADSDSGAFSGAF
I'm surprised there isn't a blog entry for fangirlness yet. Anyhoo~ I just got to write this down.
I was searching the net for Hell Week ideas for my buddy (pabida much?). Since one of the Hell Week themes was "high fashion", I knew I would find something at
Lookbook.nu, the ultimate fashion website. I thought I'd start searching for easy obtainable items (aka. SCARF and GLASSES). Didn't take too long til I had a number of pictures in my "Inspiration Folder". After scanning what I've saved so far, I realized that most pictures were of the same guy: Adam Gallagher. Read: Hot Nerd Look ♥ (yes, yes. I know he isn't straight. you should've known my taste by now)


Anyways. Then I realize that the HNL pretty much reminded me of a certain Gleek Wannabe ♥
Cameron Mitchell!!!!! ASDFSADASYGASGAYDGYADThe reason why I still watch Glee Project ♥ I don't think he'd win since he's been always at the bottom-something. But he's still super duper awesome and I still love him soooooooooooo much ♥
Which brings me back to why I loved him in the first place...
[There is no effin' way I'm posting his picture :>]
Summer crush!!! ASAGHDHAGSHGAHSSAADSF
I saw him last, last Thursday noon while I was having lunch by myself. He was walking to AS. Still wearing that weird bag. Still wearing the same shirt color. Still... ♥
Labels: ♥, plans
On fangirling
title
Monday, July 18, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥

Hot Nerd Look + Harry Potter = ASADSDSGAFSGAF
I'm surprised there isn't a blog entry for fangirlness yet. Anyhoo~ I just got to write this down.
I was searching the net for Hell Week ideas for my buddy (pabida much?). Since one of the Hell Week themes was "high fashion", I knew I would find something at
Lookbook.nu, the ultimate fashion website. I thought I'd start searching for easy obtainable items (aka. SCARF and GLASSES). Didn't take too long til I had a number of pictures in my "Inspiration Folder". After scanning what I've saved so far, I realized that most pictures were of the same guy: Adam Gallagher. Read: Hot Nerd Look ♥ (yes, yes. I know he isn't straight. you should've known my taste by now)


Anyways. Then I realize that the HNL pretty much reminded me of a certain Gleek Wannabe ♥
Cameron Mitchell!!!!! ASDFSADASYGASGAYDGYADThe reason why I still watch Glee Project ♥ I don't think he'd win since he's been always at the bottom-something. But he's still super duper awesome and I still love him soooooooooooo much ♥
Which brings me back to why I loved him in the first place...
[There is no effin' way I'm posting his picture :>]
Summer crush!!! ASAGHDHAGSHGAHSSAADSF
I saw him last, last Thursday noon while I was having lunch by myself. He was walking to AS. Still wearing that weird bag. Still wearing the same shirt color. Still... ♥
Labels: ♥, plans
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥