On resisting stalking attempts
title
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
I'm trying so hard not to stalk you. Just because it's scary. And I think I'll be disappointed for not finding anything. You won't add anyone up on Facebook, you won't show any decent profile pictures, and your info page is perfectly hidden.
Oh well, maybe when classes are over and I would start forgetting about you: then I can start google-ing your name.
But for now, you are one ball of mystery and I can imagine you in any way I want to.
Labels: ♥
On resisting stalking attempts
title
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
I'm trying so hard not to stalk you. Just because it's scary. And I think I'll be disappointed for not finding anything. You won't add anyone up on Facebook, you won't show any decent profile pictures, and your info page is perfectly hidden.
Oh well, maybe when classes are over and I would start forgetting about you: then I can start google-ing your name.
But for now, you are one ball of mystery and I can imagine you in any way I want to.
Labels: ♥
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥