On perverted randomness
title
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
If you've read the short story before this post, remember the scene in
Part 4 (or even Part 5) when she had ice cream before heading to CAL. I should've made it a Popsicle instead of a cone... so when Nic sees her being fixated on the ice drop, you can imagine him thinking: Ooh lala! *nosebleed* Please. Do. Me. >:) Although if I apply that in Part 5, it won't match the remorseful mood. Hahahaha.

Speaking of that story, do you know someone else who's also tall, pragmatic, rich, cool and wears glasses?

Oooh. I've got another one. Do you know someone else who's also a violinist, conductor, from a well-off family and has this scene...

And here's the last one. I think this is what they'd look like in real life. Of course, the girl's hair must be black. Guess what genre does this anime belong to? >:] (clue: read title) Well, I think the girl should look like Nodame. Meh, it doesn't matter. I didn't describe her well to conclude anything about her looks.

Randomness: And even if my yaoi-fangirlness (fujoshi is the term for these girls, I've learned) has subsided a bit, this never fails to make me laugh. Rotten XD

Labels: anecdotes, random
On perverted randomness
title
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
If you've read the short story before this post, remember the scene in
Part 4 (or even Part 5) when she had ice cream before heading to CAL. I should've made it a Popsicle instead of a cone... so when Nic sees her being fixated on the ice drop, you can imagine him thinking: Ooh lala! *nosebleed* Please. Do. Me. >:) Although if I apply that in Part 5, it won't match the remorseful mood. Hahahaha.

Speaking of that story, do you know someone else who's also tall, pragmatic, rich, cool and wears glasses?

Oooh. I've got another one. Do you know someone else who's also a violinist, conductor, from a well-off family and has this scene...

And here's the last one. I think this is what they'd look like in real life. Of course, the girl's hair must be black. Guess what genre does this anime belong to? >:] (clue: read title) Well, I think the girl should look like Nodame. Meh, it doesn't matter. I didn't describe her well to conclude anything about her looks.

Randomness: And even if my yaoi-fangirlness (fujoshi is the term for these girls, I've learned) has subsided a bit, this never fails to make me laugh. Rotten XD

Labels: anecdotes, random
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥