On the most f-ed up GE ever
title
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
I will certainly miss these guys :)

First exam: Groups 5 and 6

Second exam: Groups 3 and 6

"
Tangina nyo! Mga tukmol! Sheeeeeeeeet!"
Sociology 10 under Sir Gerry Lanuza. This is UP Education.
-Alex Verzosa
Labels: ♥, acads, interludes
On the most f-ed up GE ever
title
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
I will certainly miss these guys :)

First exam: Groups 5 and 6

Second exam: Groups 3 and 6

"
Tangina nyo! Mga tukmol! Sheeeeeeeeet!"
Sociology 10 under Sir Gerry Lanuza. This is UP Education.
-Alex Verzosa
Labels: ♥, acads, interludes
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥