On being weird
title
Monday, May 23, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
I am the only EEE student I know who still doesn't own a laptop or a netbook.
When my friends (eng'g or non-eng'g) look at the electronic gadgets section of the mall, I wander off to another pretty place until they finish browsing.
I have no idea how to read computer and cellphone specs.
I have no plans on getting a smart phone in the future unless it's free.
The reason why I own a phone is so that my family can contact me (and just recently, because I need to text my members). Then I just misplace it when I'm not using it.
I am still afraid of plugging appliances and laptop chargers in electrical sockets.
I still don't know how to reformat my PC.
I still don't understand why I haven't shifted yet =_= nah, kidding. I'm stubborn. I will finish this course until the day they kick me out.
Dear N,
You used to be my indicator of things. I usually wouldn't drink, go out on trips, meetings, parties, overnights or whatnots if you weren't there. It's not because of you exactly (but it was a factor); I just needed something or someone to control how often I went out (and drink! so far, four times pa lang ata ako umiinom. and that's an achievement considering how often our batch drinks). And I thank you for unknowingly doing this; it was really a big help. Now that you're out of the picture, parang ayoko na lumabas ng bahay hangga't hindi kailangan. Nakakatamad =_=
Maybe out of habit, I still wonder what ever happened to you. I'm weird like that.
Oh well. Maybe things will be normal from now on. Hopefully.
Labels: cogitations, messages, noot
On being weird
title
Monday, May 23, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
I am the only EEE student I know who still doesn't own a laptop or a netbook.
When my friends (eng'g or non-eng'g) look at the electronic gadgets section of the mall, I wander off to another pretty place until they finish browsing.
I have no idea how to read computer and cellphone specs.
I have no plans on getting a smart phone in the future unless it's free.
The reason why I own a phone is so that my family can contact me (and just recently, because I need to text my members). Then I just misplace it when I'm not using it.
I am still afraid of plugging appliances and laptop chargers in electrical sockets.
I still don't know how to reformat my PC.
I still don't understand why I haven't shifted yet =_= nah, kidding. I'm stubborn. I will finish this course until the day they kick me out.
Dear N,
You used to be my indicator of things. I usually wouldn't drink, go out on trips, meetings, parties, overnights or whatnots if you weren't there. It's not because of you exactly (but it was a factor); I just needed something or someone to control how often I went out (and drink! so far, four times pa lang ata ako umiinom. and that's an achievement considering how often our batch drinks). And I thank you for unknowingly doing this; it was really a big help. Now that you're out of the picture, parang ayoko na lumabas ng bahay hangga't hindi kailangan. Nakakatamad =_=
Maybe out of habit, I still wonder what ever happened to you. I'm weird like that.
Oh well. Maybe things will be normal from now on. Hopefully.
Labels: cogitations, messages, noot
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥