On daydreaming
title
Saturday, April 30, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
After reading Joan's blog post about daydreaming, I also wondered to myself,
Oo nga no. What if naging kami? Then I realized, I never really imagined it. All daydreams were about things that would lead to
that and rarely during
that.
Unfortunately, during those rare opportunities, it would always be me who would be waiting by his classroom, giving a small smile and wave if he ever took a glance outside. After dismissal, I would ask how the class was. It would be him ranting on how the lesson was such a bore, giving a long whine while thinking about the things he still needed to do: papers, projects, org work, part time job. Then it would be me consoling him, giving a peck on the cheek and inviting him out to lunch in a nearby cafe to take his mind out of his troubles. Then he would smile at me, thinking about which cake to order after lunch. Of course he would be paying for dessert and coffee and it would be him asking about me.
Then I would stop, thinking how meaningless the conversations would be: how's school work, org work and the weather. We would talk about people around us and random tv series, rarely about ourselves, our family and our future. Then, I sigh and think that we're not so compatible and things would never have worked out after all.
Labels: ♥, cogitations, noot
On daydreaming
title
Saturday, April 30, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
After reading Joan's blog post about daydreaming, I also wondered to myself,
Oo nga no. What if naging kami? Then I realized, I never really imagined it. All daydreams were about things that would lead to
that and rarely during
that.
Unfortunately, during those rare opportunities, it would always be me who would be waiting by his classroom, giving a small smile and wave if he ever took a glance outside. After dismissal, I would ask how the class was. It would be him ranting on how the lesson was such a bore, giving a long whine while thinking about the things he still needed to do: papers, projects, org work, part time job. Then it would be me consoling him, giving a peck on the cheek and inviting him out to lunch in a nearby cafe to take his mind out of his troubles. Then he would smile at me, thinking about which cake to order after lunch. Of course he would be paying for dessert and coffee and it would be him asking about me.
Then I would stop, thinking how meaningless the conversations would be: how's school work, org work and the weather. We would talk about people around us and random tv series, rarely about ourselves, our family and our future. Then, I sigh and think that we're not so compatible and things would never have worked out after all.
Labels: ♥, cogitations, noot
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥