On a random Erin tribute
title
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
Disclaimer: This post is purely fictional. Any resemblance it may have to real people and events is semi-purely coincidental and unintentional.
I don't exactly remember when I first met Erin-kun. Maybe it was during drafting classes when we played cards together and he was the sidekick of Katsura-san. Or maybe it was when I discovered that we were classmates in Scrabble (Yes, we had such classes). Or maybe it was when he often joined Haru-kun and me on the way home. He was so talkative then and curious about me and the rest of the Garisu team. Wow, none of you guys failed the exams? Is it true that some of you guys turned down scholarships? Do you know the scientific name of a rattlesnake? Does that Makiru guy get any sleep?
He was such a strong personality. Whenever he disliked something or someone, he never fails to lash it out at them.

You know what? I feel like giving Jiraya 2 cards as well: an ace and a jack for being such a jackass.
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 5

I would love to stick around and chat but you’re a bitch.
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 15
-----------------------------------
I knew that he was somehow starting a new leaf (like the rest of us) when he entered college. He barely mentioned anything about his life back then (except during those times when we were getting to know each other and we had nothing else to share except our past). He was always about the present and the future. And he would really get pissed at us if we brought up anything embarrassing about him.
--------------------------------------------
Made: Woah. Is that… Katsura: This is incredible.
Made: Tell me about it.
Katsura: This is even more mind boggling than proving the existence of limits of convergence.
Makiru: This refutes everything that I’ve known and learned. I don’t know what to believe in anymore.
Katsura: So there was really a time when this was socially acceptable?
Made: Or if this was really possible in the first place.
(snatches his high school photo from Katsura) Hahaha. Very funny.
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 14
-----------------------------------------
Erin's such a... unique person. He may act like a prima donna a lot times but when needed, he tends to get aggressive. I've never seen such a competitive person. Case in point: this guy has more face creams and body lotions than the cups of coffee I take per day, but can you imagine, he can crawl inside an infested muddy hollow log to get bonus points. He can do the most unimaginable things for anything, really.
-----------------------------------------
Erin: I have something to tell you.
Shiro: What is it?
Erin: (takes deep breath) Okay, here goes. I’m gay. Please don’t tell anyone, okay?
Shiro: Oh my.
Erin: (pauses and looks away) And the truth is, I’ve really got the hots for you.
Shiro: (stares) Fuck. Okay, okay. What do you REALLY want from me?

I need to borrow money.-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 17 Shiro: (reaches for his wallet) I was supposed to believe you but the lack of gayness in your profession of love was a dead giveaway.
-----------------------------------------Plus, he is the only person I know who's afraid of birds
-----------------------------------------
Erin: I hate those birds! Get them away from me.
Katsura: You hate geese? Why?
Erin: Let’s just say that my childhood had a moment of a band of geese and me up a tree.
Shiro: That’s very harsh. (pauses) And what kind of a band were those birds in? A boy band? That must be quite a feathery scare. Were they like the Backcheep Boys?
Erin: Beak off, Shiro.
Shiro: Such a chicken, Erin.
-----------------------------------------
Another thing that I like most about him is that he cares for his friends. He loves Katsura and Made to death and always makes it a point to go out on a date with them at least once a week. There was also that time when I first failed a subject. When I was retaking it, he would always ask how I was doing and if it would be better the second time around. Every time I told him I was still struggling or was doing pretty bad, he would always give me this stern face. It scared me but I knew he just wanted me to work harder. Of course there are times that he can be too sensitive yet harsh at the same time.
-----------------------------------------
Erin: Huzzah! Nothing can destroy my day. Go ahead, Made! Say or do something that would make me loathe you!
Made: I can’t think of anything to say. Oh wait. How about: you’re such an arrogant, bitchy, slutty, inconsiderate social climber with a funky anthropoid ass face!
Erin: Funky anthropoid ass face?
Made: Hey, I was just joking!

Funky anthropoid ass face!?!?
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 10
He was such a ball of energy. Maybe that's why when he shifted, everything seemed quiet around here. Even though he remained active, it wasn't the same as before. But we all know that he has better plans and he would easier conquer the world if he was else where.
That's why we were not surprised at all when he told us that he was going to establish the Junior Advertising Firm in the university. Katsura and Made were the public and private affairs heads back then and they worked hand-in-hand to introduce the Firm to the world. It felt giddy yet strange that our photos from our pictorials were plastered all over the university but it was all fun. The number of our applicants skyrocketed and Erin got more customers.
And now, he'll be graduating soon. He'll be the new Devil in Prada, ready to strike and pounce anytime but he kids that he'd rather search for a new boyfriend first before ruling the digital arts industry.
Er-kun, wherever you are right now, if you're either climbing the corporate ladder or the social ladder, I hope you know that we will miss you a lot.
M. Sakemegami.
Labels: anecdotes, friends, messages
On a random Erin tribute
title
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Disclaimer: This post is purely fictional. Any resemblance it may have to real people and events is semi-purely coincidental and unintentional.
I don't exactly remember when I first met Erin-kun. Maybe it was during drafting classes when we played cards together and he was the sidekick of Katsura-san. Or maybe it was when I discovered that we were classmates in Scrabble (Yes, we had such classes). Or maybe it was when he often joined Haru-kun and me on the way home. He was so talkative then and curious about me and the rest of the Garisu team. Wow, none of you guys failed the exams? Is it true that some of you guys turned down scholarships? Do you know the scientific name of a rattlesnake? Does that Makiru guy get any sleep?
He was such a strong personality. Whenever he disliked something or someone, he never fails to lash it out at them.

You know what? I feel like giving Jiraya 2 cards as well: an ace and a jack for being such a jackass.
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 5

I would love to stick around and chat but you’re a bitch.
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 15
-----------------------------------
I knew that he was somehow starting a new leaf (like the rest of us) when he entered college. He barely mentioned anything about his life back then (except during those times when we were getting to know each other and we had nothing else to share except our past). He was always about the present and the future. And he would really get pissed at us if we brought up anything embarrassing about him.
--------------------------------------------
Made: Woah. Is that… Katsura: This is incredible.
Made: Tell me about it.
Katsura: This is even more mind boggling than proving the existence of limits of convergence.
Makiru: This refutes everything that I’ve known and learned. I don’t know what to believe in anymore.
Katsura: So there was really a time when this was socially acceptable?
Made: Or if this was really possible in the first place.
(snatches his high school photo from Katsura) Hahaha. Very funny.
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 14
-----------------------------------------
Erin's such a... unique person. He may act like a prima donna a lot times but when needed, he tends to get aggressive. I've never seen such a competitive person. Case in point: this guy has more face creams and body lotions than the cups of coffee I take per day, but can you imagine, he can crawl inside an infested muddy hollow log to get bonus points. He can do the most unimaginable things for anything, really.
-----------------------------------------
Erin: I have something to tell you.
Shiro: What is it?
Erin: (takes deep breath) Okay, here goes. I’m gay. Please don’t tell anyone, okay?
Shiro: Oh my.
Erin: (pauses and looks away) And the truth is, I’ve really got the hots for you.
Shiro: (stares) Fuck. Okay, okay. What do you REALLY want from me?

I need to borrow money.-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 17 Shiro: (reaches for his wallet) I was supposed to believe you but the lack of gayness in your profession of love was a dead giveaway.
-----------------------------------------Plus, he is the only person I know who's afraid of birds
-----------------------------------------
Erin: I hate those birds! Get them away from me.
Katsura: You hate geese? Why?
Erin: Let’s just say that my childhood had a moment of a band of geese and me up a tree.
Shiro: That’s very harsh. (pauses) And what kind of a band were those birds in? A boy band? That must be quite a feathery scare. Were they like the Backcheep Boys?
Erin: Beak off, Shiro.
Shiro: Such a chicken, Erin.
-----------------------------------------
Another thing that I like most about him is that he cares for his friends. He loves Katsura and Made to death and always makes it a point to go out on a date with them at least once a week. There was also that time when I first failed a subject. When I was retaking it, he would always ask how I was doing and if it would be better the second time around. Every time I told him I was still struggling or was doing pretty bad, he would always give me this stern face. It scared me but I knew he just wanted me to work harder. Of course there are times that he can be too sensitive yet harsh at the same time.
-----------------------------------------
Erin: Huzzah! Nothing can destroy my day. Go ahead, Made! Say or do something that would make me loathe you!
Made: I can’t think of anything to say. Oh wait. How about: you’re such an arrogant, bitchy, slutty, inconsiderate social climber with a funky anthropoid ass face!
Erin: Funky anthropoid ass face?
Made: Hey, I was just joking!

Funky anthropoid ass face!?!?
-Erin Kouyuu, Chapter 10
He was such a ball of energy. Maybe that's why when he shifted, everything seemed quiet around here. Even though he remained active, it wasn't the same as before. But we all know that he has better plans and he would easier conquer the world if he was else where.
That's why we were not surprised at all when he told us that he was going to establish the Junior Advertising Firm in the university. Katsura and Made were the public and private affairs heads back then and they worked hand-in-hand to introduce the Firm to the world. It felt giddy yet strange that our photos from our pictorials were plastered all over the university but it was all fun. The number of our applicants skyrocketed and Erin got more customers.
And now, he'll be graduating soon. He'll be the new Devil in Prada, ready to strike and pounce anytime but he kids that he'd rather search for a new boyfriend first before ruling the digital arts industry.
Er-kun, wherever you are right now, if you're either climbing the corporate ladder or the social ladder, I hope you know that we will miss you a lot.
M. Sakemegami.
Labels: anecdotes, friends, messages