♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On the third consecutive post
title
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
Okay, who was I fooling?

So this is what it feels like, when several people make you smile. Uno, who still makes me giddy whenever he's being... himself. Dos, even if neither Alyssa nor me knows how he makes other people fall for him. And this certain senpai, who makes my insides sink (or butterflies in stomach, if that's how you prefer) just the other day while playing cards. They are really awesome people in their own way and I hate how they feel otherwise towards themselves.

But I still miss this feeling: an exhilarating rush on the inside and a small smile on the outside. Every time I think of more and more people getting involved within this and more and more secrets being told, the more I get excited. So this is what it feels like to be a teenager, which is kind of ironic since I'll be turning 20 in a few weeks.

And to think this all started when I did something on a whim. Snowball effect. Bazinga.

Labels: , , ,