♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On being kikay
title
Monday, January 3, 2011
date
~デンスキ♥
kahit sa planner lang.

Yes, my 16-or-17 year old self would prolly kill me right now for buying one.

I know this 8 am to 8 pm space is for appointments and whatnots, but I prefer to make this a daily journal. Too lazy to maintain a seperate diary.

Cash flow tracker. One of the reasons why I got this planner.

2011 resolutions in a nutshell.

Notice "moving on" is not on it. LOLjk.

I used to think that empowering oneself was bullcrap, but hey, let's give it a try.

I never imagined using the word fabulous. Ever. Maybe except now.

Lezzgo Seerkeet!

I never got the chance to develop habits. It's never too late to start. I guess.

HOHOHOHOHO. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

For every planner purchased: a free BDJ Essentials notebook. Perfect for project planning :)

Another freebie: BDJ Lifestyle Card - for 20+ establishments. Just arrived this afternoon.

Labels: ,