♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On se~ei
title
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
date
~デンスキ♥
Statics of Rigid Bodies in just five weeks. Sweet.

It has been such a bumpy ride, starting with my first (and second) exam which equated to epic failure. I've also been cruel to mother nature for printing so many slides and solutions (and I don't even take time to go through all of them). And I've really pissed off myself for taking time to sleep in every single library I've gone to study: Eng'g Lib I and II, CS Lib and Main Lib.

On the brighter side, this is my first no-cut no-late semester. Big accomplishment, if you ask me. Also I've tried to discipline myself: 3 hours in the library after lunch, 1 hour in the library before classes. I've also discovered the joys of riding a bus to UP, which reduces my fare by 5 pesos and travel time by 30 minutes. Thank you underpass!

But oh well, these bittersweet nothings must come to an end. Yesterday was our fourth exam. Thursday and Friday will be our oral report and comprehensive exam, respectively. I do hope I pass both.

Time flies so fast. I remember just a month ago, I was going nuts since there were only 20-ish slots available for prerog. And now, here I am, lazing around and waiting for EEE subjects to appear on the mighty CRS.

Lunchmates! Melais, Alai, Tita Kat, AJ and the rest, my connections to the outside world of ES 11 (or not?) Thank you for keeping me sane (or not?)

And for the best powerpoint presentation and (semi) best group:





Thank you for teaching me the... ano ulit yung sabi, value of communication, hardwork and friendship. I hope this would be our last take of ES 11. Sorry if I wasn't able to help much *cough* still frustrated with the fourth exam *cough*. Good luck to us on Thursday!

And of course, there's the person who I'll always remember when it comes to onse, the one who reminded me the purpose on why I chose engineering (first day video. don't think of anything else xD) , the one who says he'll be there a certain time but arrives at least 30 minutes later, the one who still looks like a fluffy stuffed animal even though he's pissed off, the one who taught me that you can still fail no matter how hard and long you study just because of all-or-nothing exams... the one who ruined my brain cells and thoughts :))

Yatta! ♥

Labels: ,