♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On excuses
title
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
date
~デンスキ♥
I'm going to explain myself. You see, I fell asleep during our ES 11 class; something I haven't done for a long while. And I suddenly panicked. Flashback: English 30 class, drowsiness and an angry menopausal professor threatening to forced-drop me if I fell asleep again in class. How did I solve this dilemma? Coffee.

So yeah, despite my promise to be on a coffee rehab, I marched to AS to get my fix of Nescafe Intense 3-in-1 Coffee. I looked up the sky. It was cloudy and it was apparent that rain was about to come. I didn't care; I just sat in front of where I bought my drink (memo to self: know the name of that store), popped my Ipod earphones back and lounged while taking random sips. Ahh, hot and bittersweet coffee ♥

Drip, drop, drip. I was already halfway done drinking when it started raining. Thankfully, I had remembered to bring my umbrella. It didn't take long for me to finish my coffee and start walking to Eng'g lib 2 to have my ID countersigned.

It rained harder and bringing a bulky backpack wasn't any help at all. Water started entering my shoes and making it go splish-splat. Originally, I planned to have my ID countersigned then go to the CS lib afterwards since I'm more used to studying there. Unfortunately, the weather ruined my plans so I decided to study in Eng'g lib 2 instead.

Countersigning took longer than usual. There was a new guy and the librarian was teaching him how to countersign IDs. I was guinea pig number 1.

...

I don't really know why I have to explain myself. It's not condemning to be in that situation in the first place.

Maybe it's just because I feel guilty.

*sigh*

Everytime it rains that hard, I always reminisce. I close my eyes and remember a certain memory. We were walking when rain poured like crazy. Unfortunately, neither one of us brought a functional umbrella so we had to run. I unlocked the gate of the house and dried myself... and I just found out after 5 minutes that my companion didn't enter the house just because I didn't give an invitation to go in "=_=

That was such a nice memory just because it was the closest thing to a cheesy rainy scene; something like that Nescafe commercial where it was raining and time stopped for a mere second. I replayed that memory several times, and often, I would twist the ending just to induce nostalgia and fangirldom.

And it's the same effect everytime I see pink ribbons and dresses. And it's what I think of everytime I see a cat pass by. And it's what I do whenever Umbrella plays on my iPod or mp3 player. I remember. I remember the time when we saw a side of each other that no one ever knew existed. And that's what happens everytime it rains.

Just hitting 2 birds with one stone.

I'm sorry.

Labels: , ,