♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On various things during December
title
Thursday, December 18, 2008
date
~デンスキ♥
Engineering Week 2008

I didn't participate much in the events because of exams >.<

There were 3 night events that I attended: Smokers, Awitan and Indakan.

Since I was part of the Smokers, I was only able to watch half of the program. I didn't see the winning orgs but I still enjoyed watching and cheering. The feeling was just so overwhelming. However, it was also disappointing because Walang Circuit! Walang Circuit! in some of the presentations. Haha.

There was a sleep conducive atmosphere during Awitan. It was either because of the coldness and darkness of the venue or the fact that it was a singing contest. I wasn't able to register some of the performances (meaning: they were equally good), but I liked IE Club's and Cursor's pieces. The hosts and the intermission numbers were also fun to watch.

I only watched half of the Indakan program. I really liked Circuit's group dance but I guess the others were just better (I wasn't able to watch the winning group). As for the pair, I loved Circuit's interpretation and presentation but I guess it lacked originality. Almost every pair had sensual dances. xD

Even though Circuit didn't win the major events, watching them was a great experience. Participating and having fun was even better. I do hope we would do better next year. With the kind and number of people in this org, I'm sure that we have the ability to take home the cup. Circuit Hayt!

Lantern Parade

This day was equally fun and disappointing.

I had a hard time commuting to UP because I was bringing along my heavy and bulky Christmas gifts. By the time I arrived at the Kamia Dorm, the people I wanted to see weren't around. Fortunately, Gihan was just around the corner and I was able to drop off my heavy load. Love, love.

There was no one in the Circuit HQ when I arrived. I had no idea where to go next so I wandered around the Eng'g building. With a stroke of luck, I was able to see some Circuiteers in line for the Lantern Parade shirts. Yay, singit!

Then the lantern parade started. The energy of the Engineering crowd was too much to handle. Even though the college's float wasn't as good as the one from Fine Arts, the people provided much entertainment for everyone to see. Eng'g-eng'g Hurray! There were a lot of good things to marvel at yet there was something equally appalling to look at. >:/

After returning to Melchor Hall where the parade began, some Pisay batchmates and I separated from our respective orgs to look for other people. Jane and I saw Lou and Ate Frances by the FC so we stayed there to finish the rest of the Lantern Parade.

Midway during the Fine Arts' march, we went to Quezon Hall to find other batchmates. We found them between Abelardo Hall and the University Theater because some of them would be watching Ms. Engineering.

After dinner, we watched the beautiful fireworks display in front of Quezon Hall. I have to admit, it was a much prettier (yet shorter) sight than the one in this year's Pyro Olympics. Hay, hay, hay~ Sadly, Jerico, Jason and Patrick had to go home afterwards. Jo, Tin and I returned to Kamia, where we met Anapat and Gihan. After a short period together, we all went home.

Confusion person and dos

If you still recall the post "On confussion", I'm still thinking about that person. Not as serious as uno or dos, but I just decided not to completely erase that feeling.

Sa unang pagkakataon, nakasama ko siya nung isang araw. Grabe lang. Dati kasi, nararamdaman ko na di niya ako pinapansin kahit kakilala ko yung mga kaclose niya. Di sya bumabati o ngumingiti sa akin. Tapos nung araw na yun, bigla na lang kami nagpansinan. Para kaming magkaibigan... nag-uusap, nagtatawanan... medyo nagulat at natuwa ako. Pero alam ko na talaga, wala akong ibang tingin sa kaniya kundi kakilala. Pero sana lang maging kaibigan ko siya... sobrang natutuwa talaga ako sa kaniya... para siyang makulit na bata. ^^At may dahilan kung bakit naisalin ko ito sa Filipino. Haha.

Sigh, I'm acting crazy over dos. Denise, you shouldn't be like a lovesick thirteen year-old. A normal seventeen year old does not refresh his friendster, multiply and whatnots every now and then to keep track of his life. Oh well, at least I don't have his pictures on my computer or on the wall like what I had done 5 years ago xD. That would just be plainly obsessive. I do try to keep my distance from him because of fear that I may be hurt again. There are several reasons on why I have to stop this... he's just too painful (Uh, what?). But oh well, it's been five months and counting... all thanks to quatro. I hate you quatro! I should've just watched Ms. Eng'g instead of waiting. Oh well, at least my Christmas break is somewhat complete because of dos. All that's left is my presents and moolah on Christmas Day itself.

Ganda ng tambayan ng UP ERG!

Argh. I. am. never. wearing. that. shirt. unless. they. force. me. to.

Labels: , , ,