On December Acads Mode
title
Thursday, December 18, 2008
date
~デンスキ♥
Alright! Christmas break has officially begun for me. Fortunately, the homeworks given aren't that much heavy. Then again, I haven't seen the problem set for EEE 23 yet.
So I had four exams for the past couple of weeks. Let's recap, shall we?**
1. EEE 23 (December 6, Saturday)
Terrible, terrible, terrible. This exam makes my ego and brain cringe. I have stayed stuck in the library for several days prior to the exam and yet I have failed miserably. I also had EEE 35 lab right before EEE 23 so my head was spinning mad by the time I arrived at the LC1. No wonder I got sick the day after.
2. Math 114 (December 12, Friday)
Not bad, not bad. The exam was short; just right for a whole class period. I just had a problem with Cramer's Rule since I forgot how to use it. I just hope that I wasn't too careless with the rest.
3. Math 55 (December 13, Saturday)
Just like Math 114, I had only a day in the library to study. The exam wasn't too hard, except for item 1.b. because Sir Draper never really taught us how to do it (either that, or I wasn't listening to him). I just know that I also screwed up 1.a. because I forgot that the result of a dot product is a scalar and not a vector. Boo! Nonetheless, the exam was okay.
4. EEE 35 (December 15, Monday)
I really never had time to study for this. Actually, that was a joke. Sunday just happens to be my rest day. It was a good thing that I studied a bit for EEE 35 while preparing for that hideous EEE 23 exam. In addition, I somewhat understood what Sir Talampas was teaching during discussion classes. Compared to the dreadful EEE 33 exams, EEE 35 was so much easier. I had fun (WTF?!) answering the exam except for Sir Talampas' part (because it had EEE 33 stuff in it. doi)
So I just have to wait until next year for the results to arrive. While doing so, I shall start doing the English 1 paper and EEE 23 probset. Happy dance!
__________________________________________
** I try to avoid sounding too paranoid and pessimistic when it comes to acads. If you think that I sound a bit confident about the exam results, believe me, I'm crying and bleeding deep inside. ü
Labels: acads
On December Acads Mode
title
Thursday, December 18, 2008
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Alright! Christmas break has officially begun for me. Fortunately, the homeworks given aren't that much heavy. Then again, I haven't seen the problem set for EEE 23 yet.
So I had four exams for the past couple of weeks. Let's recap, shall we?**
1. EEE 23 (December 6, Saturday)
Terrible, terrible, terrible. This exam makes my ego and brain cringe. I have stayed stuck in the library for several days prior to the exam and yet I have failed miserably. I also had EEE 35 lab right before EEE 23 so my head was spinning mad by the time I arrived at the LC1. No wonder I got sick the day after.
2. Math 114 (December 12, Friday)
Not bad, not bad. The exam was short; just right for a whole class period. I just had a problem with Cramer's Rule since I forgot how to use it. I just hope that I wasn't too careless with the rest.
3. Math 55 (December 13, Saturday)
Just like Math 114, I had only a day in the library to study. The exam wasn't too hard, except for item 1.b. because Sir Draper never really taught us how to do it (either that, or I wasn't listening to him). I just know that I also screwed up 1.a. because I forgot that the result of a dot product is a scalar and not a vector. Boo! Nonetheless, the exam was okay.
4. EEE 35 (December 15, Monday)
I really never had time to study for this. Actually, that was a joke. Sunday just happens to be my rest day. It was a good thing that I studied a bit for EEE 35 while preparing for that hideous EEE 23 exam. In addition, I somewhat understood what Sir Talampas was teaching during discussion classes. Compared to the dreadful EEE 33 exams, EEE 35 was so much easier. I had fun (WTF?!) answering the exam except for Sir Talampas' part (because it had EEE 33 stuff in it. doi)
So I just have to wait until next year for the results to arrive. While doing so, I shall start doing the English 1 paper and EEE 23 probset. Happy dance!
__________________________________________
** I try to avoid sounding too paranoid and pessimistic when it comes to acads. If you think that I sound a bit confident about the exam results, believe me, I'm crying and bleeding deep inside. ü
Labels: acads
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥