On Christmas wishlists
title
Thursday, December 11, 2008
date
~デンスキ♥
This really looks selfish yet somehow posting one seems effective. One of the things I asked last year was a set of colored gel pens. Rhoda gave me one. Yay!
Here's a couple of tips on what to get me for Christmas. And c'mon, everyone wants world peace, unconditional love and happiness right? So there's no need to mention these abstract wishes (but darn, I've said it already)
1. You can never go wrong with chocolates unless it has nuts or/and fruits in it. The less stuff there are in a chocolate (except caramel and cookies & cream), the better.
2. No stuffed toys. I have too much on my bed and I only sleep with Pooh-san. Unless it's a giant Mokona Modoki Doll (or a Konata Doll if it exists), or it's from someone special (except from quatro because he already gave two), avoid these cuddly things.
3. Books are nice especially if it's a Kolman's Linear Algebra book. Seriously. In addition, I prefer something short or light that can be read within a day or so.
4. Anime VCDs/DVDs. I don't have time and the patience to watch low-resolution vids on the net. Again, I prefer something light. No heavy drama. Preferably comedy or romantic comedy.
5. $5-10 to spend on my silly internet games. Neopets, Pet Society and Fluff-friends. Spending real money for virtual items FTW!
6. If you prefer something local, an E-games or Level-up Games top-up card would be nice.
7. As much as possible, think out of the box. Avoid giving keychains, figurines, stands and trinkets. It's not that I don't appreciate them, but my keychains and trinkets often get lost, figurines and stands gather dust... so medyo sayang rin.
8. Last tip: Except for the previous numbers, the general rule is: practical gifts over cute ones.
Labels: plans, random
On Christmas wishlists
title
Thursday, December 11, 2008
date
~denskidoodles ♥
This really looks selfish yet somehow posting one seems effective. One of the things I asked last year was a set of colored gel pens. Rhoda gave me one. Yay!
Here's a couple of tips on what to get me for Christmas. And c'mon, everyone wants world peace, unconditional love and happiness right? So there's no need to mention these abstract wishes (but darn, I've said it already)
1. You can never go wrong with chocolates unless it has nuts or/and fruits in it. The less stuff there are in a chocolate (except caramel and cookies & cream), the better.
2. No stuffed toys. I have too much on my bed and I only sleep with Pooh-san. Unless it's a giant Mokona Modoki Doll (or a Konata Doll if it exists), or it's from someone special (except from quatro because he already gave two), avoid these cuddly things.
3. Books are nice especially if it's a Kolman's Linear Algebra book. Seriously. In addition, I prefer something short or light that can be read within a day or so.
4. Anime VCDs/DVDs. I don't have time and the patience to watch low-resolution vids on the net. Again, I prefer something light. No heavy drama. Preferably comedy or romantic comedy.
5. $5-10 to spend on my silly internet games. Neopets, Pet Society and Fluff-friends. Spending real money for virtual items FTW!
6. If you prefer something local, an E-games or Level-up Games top-up card would be nice.
7. As much as possible, think out of the box. Avoid giving keychains, figurines, stands and trinkets. It's not that I don't appreciate them, but my keychains and trinkets often get lost, figurines and stands gather dust... so medyo sayang rin.
8. Last tip: Except for the previous numbers, the general rule is: practical gifts over cute ones.
Labels: plans, random
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥