On the first day
title
Saturday, November 8, 2008
date
~デンスキ♥
This was the most uneventful first day of classes. It's as if it was already mid-semester :P
I arrived on time (woot!) for my first class, EEE 35 dc. Sir Talampas wasn't still there so I waited with Cyrus, Jed, Marlon and Greggy. He never appeared so I headed to my next class, Math 114.
Yeh, aircon room. My 114 classmates are Lorraine, Gigi and Joe. Neil and Carlo came in late. Our prof, Mr. Vallejo looked quite intimidating in comparison to his reputation during enlistment. I expected someone like an older version of Sir Leyson. Oh well, the class wasn't so bad. I have a feeling I would like Math 114 but not as much as Math 54.
So that ends classes for the day. 11:30 dismissal!
I met Gihan at Kamia since she didn't have Chemistry classes on that day. I was disappointed that I wouldn't be her classmate in Math 55. Argh, Bacani pa naman din yung prof ><
Gihan treated me to lunch in CASAA. We ate with Jo and her friend. Jane and Peach showed up afterwards.
After eating dirty ice cream, I headed straight home.
And that ends my first day of school. Sheesh. VPC needs to go out. Gala. Mall. Out of town. Whatever. Basta, I want to go out with them. ^^ Oh well towel.
Labels: acads, friends
On the first day
title
Saturday, November 8, 2008
date
~denskidoodles ♥
This was the most uneventful first day of classes. It's as if it was already mid-semester :P
I arrived on time (woot!) for my first class, EEE 35 dc. Sir Talampas wasn't still there so I waited with Cyrus, Jed, Marlon and Greggy. He never appeared so I headed to my next class, Math 114.
Yeh, aircon room. My 114 classmates are Lorraine, Gigi and Joe. Neil and Carlo came in late. Our prof, Mr. Vallejo looked quite intimidating in comparison to his reputation during enlistment. I expected someone like an older version of Sir Leyson. Oh well, the class wasn't so bad. I have a feeling I would like Math 114 but not as much as Math 54.
So that ends classes for the day. 11:30 dismissal!
I met Gihan at Kamia since she didn't have Chemistry classes on that day. I was disappointed that I wouldn't be her classmate in Math 55. Argh, Bacani pa naman din yung prof ><
Gihan treated me to lunch in CASAA. We ate with Jo and her friend. Jane and Peach showed up afterwards.
After eating dirty ice cream, I headed straight home.
And that ends my first day of school. Sheesh. VPC needs to go out. Gala. Mall. Out of town. Whatever. Basta, I want to go out with them. ^^ Oh well towel.
Labels: acads, friends
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥