♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D

my life
profile
links

On enrollment
title
Saturday, November 8, 2008
date
~デンスキ♥
Yes, late post. I'm somehow feeling well already so that brings back the blogging mood. The sembreak blog will last until next week. Then I'll just leave it alone until next year ;)

November 5, Wednesday.

Since Patrick didn't have anything to do on that day (Boo, he finished his enrollment the day before), he decided to accompany me in my enrollment. We met at Philcoa and headed to the EEE building. When we arrived by 9, the form5As weren't released yet so we just waited at the back of the VLC. AJ and Chuck came afterwards and sat beside us.

After they gave out the form 5A and 5, I did the normal routine.
Library Clearance->Pre-advising->Validation->Post-advising->Checking

Sir Escoto was my adviser... he looks kinda scary. Kuya Tim told me he's a terror prof in EEE 53. Haha, good luck.

It was a rare and lucky day for me. Half of the enrollement procedures were done before 11. I still had to get my Certification of Grades from Melchor to submit to DOST before the RAs can check my Form 5. Unfortunately, my CoG wasn't released yet by the time we arrived at Eng'g. So we decided to eat lunch at Philcoa with Jo and Jerico. Woot, chismis time about Intarmed people. Haha, go sagow. More talk about Bio, MBB and people before heading back to UP.

After 2, my CoG wasn't still there. Alai was there for her clearance too so we waited with her. It was past 3 when we finally got our papers. Patrick already left to accompany Jane so I went alone to the DLRC to submit my grades. The line was a bit long so I was done by 4. I went back to the VLC to get my Form 5 checked. I decided not to go to the OUR since it was already late.

The Awitan people had their practice at 5:30 in the College of Music building. I went there with Alai and Bamba since I thought of going home passing through Central. It was my first time inside the college. Me likey ^^ too bad I'm not musically inclined. Or not.

November 6, Thursday

Arrived at UP by 9. The assessment line at the OUR was short. Seriously and surprisingly short. When I got my number, I took a CR break thinking that waiting would take long. By the time I got back to my seat, my number was already skipped. Haha. So that ends my enrollment.

Headed to VLC for a secret agenda. Didn't happen. Aw well.

I went home thrilled (or not). It was the fastest enrollment ever ♥
However, I'm quite sure it would be a hellish enrollment next time.
____________________________________________________
Misplaced post: Haha. Natuwa ng bongga ngayon si Patrick ^^ yee.

Labels: , ,