On confusion
title
Friday, November 21, 2008
date
~デンスキ♥
Grabe lang ha. Grabe.
It's just so weird.
I just had a dream during my long afternoon nap.
And it was about that person.
And no~ it was not uno or dos or tres or quatro... if you know what I mean.
It's just freaking me out because this is so utterly wrong.
The dream, the feeling, the person-- everything's not right (Malamang. Kaya nga wrong).
Argh, why am I attached? Am I curious about that person? Do I want to be close with that person? Do I want to be in that person's position? Or am I just overwhelmed that such a person exists in real life and not in my stories?
And that dream... I don't remember it but it still had some vague points. Why did it happen? Did I subconsciously want it? Do I really like that person as a person (ha?), as a friend, as a sibbling or as something else? Which among these stirred my elation and happiness? I do hope it's not the latter... because that would just be freaky.
Second year high school over again? No thanks >.<
Would I tell him about this? Deh, pagtatawanan lang ata ako nun :))
Haha, OMG Denise, nagagaya ka na sa akin! Or not.
Sakemegami Mira-chan, do you really exist in a world outside my mind? >.<
Labels: ♥, cogitations
On confusion
title
Friday, November 21, 2008
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Grabe lang ha. Grabe.
It's just so weird.
I just had a dream during my long afternoon nap.
And it was about that person.
And no~ it was not uno or dos or tres or quatro... if you know what I mean.
It's just freaking me out because this is so utterly wrong.
The dream, the feeling, the person-- everything's not right (Malamang. Kaya nga wrong).
Argh, why am I attached? Am I curious about that person? Do I want to be close with that person? Do I want to be in that person's position? Or am I just overwhelmed that such a person exists in real life and not in my stories?
And that dream... I don't remember it but it still had some vague points. Why did it happen? Did I subconsciously want it? Do I really like that person as a person (ha?), as a friend, as a sibbling or as something else? Which among these stirred my elation and happiness? I do hope it's not the latter... because that would just be freaky.
Second year high school over again? No thanks >.<
Would I tell him about this? Deh, pagtatawanan lang ata ako nun :))
Haha, OMG Denise, nagagaya ka na sa akin! Or not.
Sakemegami Mira-chan, do you really exist in a world outside my mind? >.<
Labels: ♥, cogitations
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥