♣ ClEEEck to see le Plurk! :D
my life
profile
links
On relief
title
Friday, October 31, 2008
date
~デンスキ♥
Trois.
The first and hopefully the last I'll ever have.
I'm currently in my grandmother's house in Parañaque City. I've been here since yesterday afternoon (October 30, Thursday) and won't be back home until tomorrow afternoon. That time, I thought the place didn't have a computer with internet access.
So I panicked when Carl GM-ed that he failed EEE 33. It was late in the evening and I was deeply worried. What if I failed too? I really think highly of Carl's intellectual capability (eh?) so I thought that I may end up with the same grade. I did the math. The finals was 44 items. I needed less than 6 mistakes to pass o_o
I couldn't sleep well that night. Seriously. I tossed and turned in my sleep and had the same dream with the same scene for around 3-4 times... Checking the CRS to look at my grade... but I couldn't understand the grade written on the page. Argh.
So when I woke up, I told God, "If I make it, I promise, I'll try my best not to screw up next time. But please help me with this :'( ". I also tried to picture myself with a 5. I'll lose my scholarship, more than 70,000 pesos plus my future tuition of around 20,000 down the drain. I'll be grounded for the rest of my miserable college life. I'll be delayed for a year. I'll consider shifting to another course. It was torturing.
I thought of going to an internet shop to end my paranoia once in for all. However, I had to watch over my grandmother. And besides, if I did find out that my grade was a 5, I would endure several hours of mental and emotional anguish. So I decided not to take that risk.
Then I later found out that my uncle had a computer with internet access in his room upstairs. I asked for permission to use it, and luckily, he agreed. So as I climbed the stairs... wala lang.
I think you'll know what comes next, I'm just so overwhelmed o_o I never thought I'd make it because of my non-submission of prob-sets. I just need to release my drama.
Moral lesson: Always do your probset.
Labels: acads
On relief
title
Friday, October 31, 2008
date
~denskidoodles ♥
Trois.
The first and hopefully the last I'll ever have.
I'm currently in my grandmother's house in Parañaque City. I've been here since yesterday afternoon (October 30, Thursday) and won't be back home until tomorrow afternoon. That time, I thought the place didn't have a computer with internet access.
So I panicked when Carl GM-ed that he failed EEE 33. It was late in the evening and I was deeply worried. What if I failed too? I really think highly of Carl's intellectual capability (eh?) so I thought that I may end up with the same grade. I did the math. The finals was 44 items. I needed less than 6 mistakes to pass o_o
I couldn't sleep well that night. Seriously. I tossed and turned in my sleep and had the same dream with the same scene for around 3-4 times... Checking the CRS to look at my grade... but I couldn't understand the grade written on the page. Argh.
So when I woke up, I told God, "If I make it, I promise, I'll try my best not to screw up next time. But please help me with this :'( ". I also tried to picture myself with a 5. I'll lose my scholarship, more than 70,000 pesos plus my future tuition of around 20,000 down the drain. I'll be grounded for the rest of my miserable college life. I'll be delayed for a year. I'll consider shifting to another course. It was torturing.
I thought of going to an internet shop to end my paranoia once in for all. However, I had to watch over my grandmother. And besides, if I did find out that my grade was a 5, I would endure several hours of mental and emotional anguish. So I decided not to take that risk.
Then I later found out that my uncle had a computer with internet access in his room upstairs. I asked for permission to use it, and luckily, he agreed. So as I climbed the stairs... wala lang.
I think you'll know what comes next, I'm just so overwhelmed o_o I never thought I'd make it because of my non-submission of prob-sets. I just need to release my drama.
Moral lesson: Always do your probset.
Labels: acads
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good. :D
a walking contradiction. an unoriginal artist. an organized disaster. an unloved lover. a smart-ass playing dumb.
a future engineer who loves randomly writing, sketching, doodling, sleeping and dreaming about things in life:
whose head rests above the clouds, with her feet standing firmly on the ground ♥